Deleted images

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by photoshopresources, Jan 31, 2018.

1. photoshopresources

photoshopresources New Member

2 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hello,

I uploaded a few images, but they were immediately deleted.

I just want to know why, so that I can upload images that will not be deleted.

2. Zeras

Zeras Administrator Staff Member

79 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    All image uploads are reviewed by the staff and your uploaded images had not been reviewed yet.

That said, you re-uploaded the same image multiple times so the duplicate uploads were removed.

3. photoshopresources

photoshopresources New Member

2 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    OK, just wanted to know if I should upload more images or not, to stop wasting time.

What is the review time ?

4. Zeras

79 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    It varies as it can be very fast or take a little while depending on staff being online. We check the site constantly throughout the day, but there may be periods where it takes longer.

I will be adding notifications to the main site soon for various events that will make it easier to know when things happen.

My todo list has been growing for the next phase of development which starts very soon.

5. VariousPSDs

VariousPSDs New Member

1 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    How do I delete images? I just uploaded an image but for some reason it's showing up blank. How do I delete it myself?

6. Zeras

79 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    There is no way to do that at the moment, but since all images are manually approved, no one sees the broken image until then and I can delete it.

That said, there is a bug with the new server upgrades that is affecting some PSD uploads. I am working on it now to see if I can figure out why it is failing to complete the upload process on those images.

7. Zeras

79 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    We had an issue after upgrading the OP servers, but this should be fixed now.